Vpi Pet Insurance - I got ripped of in 8list.com and i need my money back

i bought a Akita puppies on 8list.com and i was told that it was going to be sent all the way to my house from Arkansas to Greenfield WI.It was going to get to my house on the 4/12/11 and that it was going to be arriving at 8am or 11am and it is now 12:52am.First i had paid $250.00 for the dog and when it supposedly arrived to Chicago i got an e-mail that said that i had to pay $240.00 for the insurance and city permit so i paid it and the dog has not arrived i want to know if i can get my money back.i am starting to think that it was all a ripoff and i want to know if i can file a police report aor something that could help me to either get the puppie or the money back because i am not just going to be giving my money for free.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 05, 2015 #1043306

Rescue a shelter pet. Find an Akita on Petfinder instead of traumatizing a puppy like that.

1 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2015 #1041837

omg, u got scammed.

0 0 Reply

May 31, 2015 #990101

First of all you are trying to get some thing for nothing. Think, I paid $400.00 for a puppy 30 years ago. Don't be so cheap! If it looks to good to be true, it is!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.